Space For Rent

Space For Rent

2 die inhailing toxic gas in Joypurhat
Observer Online Desk
Published : Wednesday, 3 June, 2015,  Time : 10:17 PM,  View Count : 2
Joypurhat: Two workers died inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a septic tank at Dangapara village in Panchbibi upazila on Wednesday afternoon.

The deceased were identified as Bablu Miah, 32, son of Jasim Uddin of Barun-Telebelo village, and Anisur Rahman, 29, son of Mobarak Ali of Shekta Dangapra village in the upazila.

Officer-in-charge of Panchbibi Police Station Abu Hena Mostafa Kamal said Bablu and Anisur fell ill while cleaning the septic tank of Raihan at the Dangapara village around 5:55pm.

Locals rushed the duo in an unconscious condition to Joypurhat Modern Hospital where doctors declared them dead.


Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]