Two construction workers were electrocuted Swadhinata Sarani in city's Madhya Badda on Saturday.
They were identified as Monir Hossain, 45, and Badsha, 32.
Quoting witnesses, Badda police said four workers received electric shock when window grills they were taking to an under construction building came in contact with live electric wire on the street at about 4pm.
They were rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where doctors declared the two dead.
Injured workers Mojib and Raju were admitted to the DMCH.