Couple electrocuted in Khulna
A man and his wife died from electrocution at Dumiria upazila in Khulna district on Wednesday afternoon.
The deceased were Abhijit Bishwas, 18, a resident of Kulti village of the upazila and his wife Sundori Bishwas, 23.
Locals said Abhijit and Sundori came in contact with an electric wire while going to kitchen for lunch.
Locals rescued them and rushed to hospital where the on-duty doctor declared them dead.
Dumuria Police Station OC Sheikh Koni Miah confirmed the matter.