Tuesday, 18 June, 2024, Reg No- 06
Advance Search
Home

Child electrocuted in Bhola

Published : Sunday, 19 May, 2024 at 11:51 AM  Count : 343

Child electrocuted in Bhola

Child electrocuted in Bhola



A three-year-old child died from electrocution at Char Fasson upazila in Bhola district on Saturday afternoon.

The deceased was Iqra, daughter of Abdul jalil, a resident of Faridabad village under Ahammadpur union in the upazila.

Locals said the child was electrocuted after touching an electric plug in her home.
She was then injured critically. 

Family members rescued her and took to Char Fasson Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared her dead. 

Maksudur Rahman Murad, officer in-charge of Dularhat Police Station, said the body has been handed over to the family as there was no allegation.

SF/MB

Related Topics

Child   electrocuted   Bhola  








Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Phone: PABX- 41053001-06; Online: 41053014; Advertisement: 41053012.
E-mail: info©dailyobserverbd.com, news©dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement©dailyobserverbd.com, For Online Edition: mailobserverbd©gmail.com
  [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft