Sunday, 14 July, 2024, Reg No- 06
Advance Search
Home

Youth electrocuted in Chapainawabganj

Published : Tuesday, 25 June, 2024 at 11:13 AM  Count : 285

Youth electrocuted in Chapainawabganj

Youth electrocuted in Chapainawabganj


A young man died from electrocution at Gomastapur upazila in Chapainawabganj district on Monday afternoon.

The deceased was identified as Zihad, 21, son of Azizul Haque, a resident of Josoilo village under Radhanagar union in the upazila.

It was learnt that Zihad was connecting a fan with electric wire at his house as there was no electricity at that time. Suddenly, electricity came and Zihad got electric shock, leaving him dead on the spot.

Gomastapur Police Station officer-in-charge Chaudhary Zubair confirmed the matter, adding that an unnatural death case was filed in this regard with the police station. 
NI

Related Topics

electrocuted   Chapainawabganj  








Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Phone: PABX- 41053001-06; Online: 41053014; Advertisement: 41053012.
E-mail: info©dailyobserverbd.com, news©dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement©dailyobserverbd.com, For Online Edition: mailobserverbd©gmail.com
  [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft